All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Anglicko-český slovník

BETA Online Dictionary English-Czech: Enter keyword here!
 ÁáČč...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Tschechisch-Englisch
 need translation of a song and corrected Czech ... »

English-Czech Translation of
Hey guys i have a

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Hey guys i have a urgent problem i need this translated  
by AustoSasch, 2017-06-22, 21:01  Spam?  178.165.129....
Hi I would need this text translated:

This thesis deals with the influence of GPS in the warfare of the 21st century. For the research on this topic, the author relied on his knowledge, internet sources and various subject literature. The field of research shows how many sub-areas GPS has already developed and how far these have already advanced. In the research questions, the author describes which investigations are dealt with in this thesis. The main focus will be on which branches benefit most from GPS. It also examines the advantages for the regular soldier. The disadvantages of using GPS are also described in this work. The author also gives an insight into the warfare in the universe. Current researches in these areas are part of this work and confirm the author's statements. The results are then summarised and discussed. The end of the work is rounded off by a summary.

no answers yet...

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Username
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
English-Czech online dictionary (Anglicko-český slovník) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads